Many of us travel to China, some on business, and a lot of us for pleasure. One of the very common questions that always comes up when I, or one of my friends is planning their upcoming and exciting trip to China is how to access Facebook in China and for that I have been using https://proxy-center.com for one reason: They let me try it for free. I hate it when websites make you pay and signup before showing you that their service really works. reasonable question indeed, since the internet is blocked behind the great firewall of China. If you would like to access Facebook as well as have the ability to unblock YouTube you had better prepare ahead of time and find a China proxy service that will allow you to get around the tight internet censorship.
- Secure web based proxy – Make sure that the server you are using is a secure URL. It will show in the address bar as https:// The S at the end of the http is short for Secure. Very important. You do not want to use an un-secure China proxy to access Facebook in China.
- Speed – You want to know that the speed of your web proxy is good. It is so frustrating when you are trying to go to a website and it takes forever to load. I have had that issue with previous free proxy service and it was VERY frustrating…. Which brings me to my next point….
- Free Trial – The best way to test a service is with a free trial proxy offer. What impressed me about proxy center is that in order to be able to use the free trial, all you have to do is click on the free trial link, and that’s all. They don’t ask for any payment information or email address, absolutely no personal information is required to be able to use this offer. Most companies want your financial and personal information before they allow you to use a free trial. You can access Facebook in China with this web proxy using the trial offered and see for yourself how great this service works. During the trial go ahead and unblock YouTube and access Facebook to see how fantastic it works as well.
- Payment plans – There are three different payment plans. this is quite convenient and makes it so easy to choose a plan that works best for the amount of time that you will be spending in China. You can choose the bi-monthly, the semi annual or the annual.
- Support – You want to know that if you have an issue or a question, that it will be dealt with and handled quickly and professionally. From experience, the support team has always been quick to answer any and all of my questions, in a friendly and timely manner.
- Another winning factor to this internet proxy is that if you are not satisfied, they offer a 30 day money back guarantee!
In short, if you are looking for how to access Facebook in China with a reliable service, this really is the best web proxy service out there, and I really recommend it!
*…..and don’t worry! If you have not planned ahead of time, you can always sign up to this China proxy service from anywhere in the world, and log in from anywhere in the world! 🙂