Use this Proxy Vietnam guide which will take you through a step by step explanation to get you back onto Facebook, YouTube and Twitter in minutes!
One of the first things you want to look for when searching for the best proxy service available is that it is a secure service. The way you can see that a website is secure is by looking at the address of the website. For example: the address will show https:// and not just http:// the S for secure proxy being the keyword.
The proxy Vietnam service that I have been using for years is secure, and they offer a free trial. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Lets get started with the signup steps:
- Go to the web proxy Vietnam website
- You can read the reviews on the page, or…
- Click on the sign up button
- Now you have reached the subscription option plan. Are you traveling for fun, for a short time? Traveling for a few months, or even for a year or more? Studying in Vietnam? You will be happy to see that there are a few options to choose from. This really makes it quite easy to choose a plan when there are a few options available.
- Bi-monthly – Two month subscription
- Semi-annual – Six month subscription
- Annual – One year subscription
- Okay, now that you have chosen your plan, you are going to click on Checkout and enter your payment details
- Now that the signup process has been completed, you should receive your log-in information to your inbox within minutes!
If you are still not convinced enough hat this is the best proxy go ahead and feel free to try it out first! You will not have to provide any personal information or payment details in order to use the free trial! Go ahead, try it out!